Terms and Services
Terms and Conditions of Use
Thanks for choosing Gochnauer's Home Appliance Center (“we”, “us”, “our”). By visiting our website or purchasing products or services from us, you are entering into a binding contract with us.
Your agreement with us includes these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”). You acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement, accept this Agreement, and agree to be bound by it. If you don’t agree with (or cannot comply with) the Agreement, then you may not use our website, products or services. Please read the Agreement carefully.
In order to use our website or purchase our products or services, you need to (1) be 18 or older, (2) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws, and (3) be resident in the United States. You also promise that any registration information that you submit to us is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Agreement. When we make material changes to the Agreement, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please therefore make sure you read any such notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue doing us under the new version of the Agreement, you may terminate the Agreement.
You promise and agree that you will not copy, redistribute or transfer content from this website (the “Content”). The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping”, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the website content, or otherwise making any use of the website content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreement or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the content or any part of it;
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the Content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law;
- circumventing any technology used by Us, our licensors, or any third party to protect the Content;
- selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the website content;
- circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Us;
- manipulating the Content by using a script or other automated process;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices;
- providing your password to any other person or entity, or using any other person’s or entity’s username and password; and
- “crawling” our website or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Us.
Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, you agree to notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible. You hereby agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to keep Your password secure.
This Agreement does not grant you any rights to any of our trademarks, service marks or other brand features, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
You agree not to use the website in any manner not expressly permitted by the Agreement. We grant no right, title, or interest to you in any of the website content.
Any and all sales or use tax will be Your responsibility. Sales tax calculations on the web site are an estimate only. Your true sales tax, if applicable, will be calculated and presented to You at the time of product delivery.
When You make purchases from Us using Your major credit card, You agree to honor the terms and conditions of Your cardholder agreement.
Refunds will be handled according to Our store's policies. Please contact Us for a copy of Our store's policies.
While we take every precaution to insure all products and pricing are correct on Our web site, mistakes do occur. Should You find a mistake please contact Us. Prices and the availability of products and Our services are subject to change without notice. Despite Our best efforts, we will, from time to time, make pricing mistakes. We will endeavor to promptly correct any mistakes as we become aware of them. We reserve the right to revoke any offer and/or correct any error at any time, including after an order has been submitted and even in the event that Your method of payment has been charged. Any disputes related to pricing will be resolved at Our sole and complete discretion.
Certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions of the website. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we reserve the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the website, with or without notice, all without liability to you, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of any function or feature of the website. You understand, agree, and accept that we have no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the website, or to provide all or any specific content through the website. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH US OR FROM ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY USE OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US, OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS -- WE ATTEMPT TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, SPECIFICATIONS OR OTHER CONTENT OF THIS SITE ARE ERROR FREE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT. IF A PRODUCT OFFERED OR SOLD BY US IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT IN UNUSED CONDITION IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR RETURN POLICY.
4. Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BY MEANS OF OR THROUGH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US, OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR ARISING FROM USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY US YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE WITHOUT REFUND OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
You hereby warrant that You will not use the information provided by Us in violation of any State or Federal law. Further, You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us harmless, as well as holding harmless Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any claim, action, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or governmental agency arising out of or related to Your use of any service offered by Us or Your violation of this Agreement, including without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, interference with property rights, trespass, violations of Federal or State Law, patent infringement or plagiarism. We may, at Our sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You. The assumption of such defense or control by Us, however, shall not excuse any of Your indemnity obligations.
6. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for delays or nonperformance of this Agreement caused by strike, fire or accidents, nor shall either party be liable for delay or nonperformance caused by lack of availability of materials, fuel or utilities or for any other cause beyond its control.
In the event of a dispute, You agree to attempt to resolve the dispute by contacting Us prior to taking any other action. Failure to contact Us to attempt a dispute resolution prior to taking any other action will result in a breach of this Agreement by You. Any resolution to Your dispute will be considered by Us in good faith and You agree to abide by Our decision. Should You seek a remedy in a court of law, it will be Your responsibility to pay Our legal fees. In addition, You hereby waive any right to a trial by jury in the event of any controversy or claim relating to this Agreement. In addition to the foregoing, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, We shall be entitled to enforce all of Our legal remedies for the breach or wrongful activity including, but not limited to, seeking actual damages, the maximum amount of statutory damages under applicable statutes and Acts, profits, treble damages, and attorneys' fees and costs. These remedies and damages are in addition to the monetary payments described above and/or any amounts otherwise due under this Agreement. The Agreement (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) are subject to the laws of the state of New Jersey, United States of America, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you and we agree to the jurisdiction of Camden County, New Jersey to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that relates to or arises in connection with the Agreement (and any non-contractual disputes/claims relating to or arising in connection with them).
For the avoidance of doubt, “You” does not include HomeSource, Inc., Centerspec, and/or any of its parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, affiliates, employees, agents and/or representatives.
The headings of this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the meaning of this Agreement.
8. Agreement Updates
This Agreement is effective as of October 17, 2017. We reserve the right to revise this policy from time to time without prior notice. You will be notified of any material changes in Our Terms of Service either by email or by a conspicuous posting on Our Web site.
Other than as stated in this section or as explicitly agreed upon in writing between you and Us, this Agreement constitutes all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and Us and supersedes any prior Agreement in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement, whether written or oral.
Unless as otherwise stated in the Agreement, should any provision of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreement, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Any failure by Us or any third party beneficiary to enforce the Agreement or any provision thereof shall not waive Our or the applicable third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
We may assign the Agreement or any part of them, and We may delegate any of our obligations under the Agreement. You may not assign the Agreement to any third party.
Gochnauer's carries some of the best products around at the best prices. We also want to make sure your shopping experience is a good one so we have listed some internet policies and procedures that might answer any questions you have. This page will be updated as needed and if you are unsure about anything please e-mail us.
1) All units ordered are non-returnable unless special authorization is given by Gochnauer's. Items that are damaged or defective can be returned but must be handled through outlined procedures stated below. Any returns that are authorized are subject to a factory restocking fee and all situations will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Gochnauer's is not responsible for customer ordering errors. As soon as a credit card is given to us or payment of any kind is made, your request is now considered an order and is handled as such. Once orders are shipped, no changes can be made.
2) Any units that arrive damaged must be handled through the shipping carrier, Gochnauer's and the customer. All items that are damaged MUST have been signed for as damaged on delivery receipt while the carrier is there for Gochnauer's to be able to file a claim. Customer must initiate claim to either have unit exchanged or a damage allowance given. Customer must file a claim within 3 days of receipt for full allowances to be given. Please check all items upon receipt even if you will not use them for a longer period of time as the 3 day rule is firm without exception. If product was not signed for as damaged upon receipt, Gochnauer's can send you claim forms but can not file them for you. You are responsible for filing claim and repayment to you from shipping carrier. Gochnauer's also has the right to ship you the damaged part if minor and available at no extra charge to you to take care of the problem.
3) Units that arrive DOA must be reported to Gochnauer's within 3 days of receipt and Gochnauer's has the right to have the unit repaired under the factory warranty. All other situations by the customer could result in service and shipping fees.
4) Gochnauer's will not be responsible for extra fees charged to us from the carrier for customer delivery changes at the time of delivery. Any extra fees charged will be the responsibility of the customer if delivery provisions are changed after unit has shipped.
5) Gochnauer's has the right to substitute a comparable or better model if a sellout occurs and only after advising customer of a problem with original order. Any model substituted will be the same model or better as the original one ordered. Model will be within the same brand and will be next grade higher in features if available. Substitutions will only occur after ok is given by customer.
6) The internet department checks and responds to e-mail 7 days a week. If you have a question or problem, sending an e-mail will give you the fastest results. All quotes for product and shipping must be handled through e-mail to assure the least amount of confusion and guarantee your satisfaction. Please do not call the retail store for this information. Payment calls are glady accepted by the retail store for safety and security reasons however all other business should be done over e-mail. Any calls made over the weekend or holiday will be returned to you during the next business day. We encourage you to e-mail anything you might have for us. We can work on your problem faster and get back with an answer sooner.
7) All sales are billed immediately as we have to submit orders at time of order by you. Unless special arrangements are made ahead of time or by Gochnauer's, your purchase will be invoiced right away to guarantee you priority service and delivery.
8) All orders placed from Gochnauer's are strictly by the customer's discretion. Gochnauer's internet department can't give advise, recommend specific models for you or tell you if a certain model will fit your needs. Please do all research up front before placing orders.
9) Gochnauer Appliance is not responsible for any rebate problems associated with factory rebates. If you did not get forms when you received your shipment, you must notify us asap to be faxed them. Do NOT wait until after rebate has expired as Gochnauer's has no control over rebate submissions. All rebate issues must be handled with the rebate centers and manufacturers. We also can't be responsible for customer errors in determining amount of rebates after orders have been placed.